Saturday, August 14, 2010

Takin' a Break


Takin' a Break, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

I admit that I love being a Dad... well, some days more than others but for the most part I have found it to be fantastic. I constantly get to chuckle at the stuff they do... they don't even know they are being 'funny' they are just being kids.

The other day my wife was at church doing a bit of work and my two youngest love to take their scooters/skateboards and play in the parking lot. It was really hot and they wanted to come home so I dropped by to pick them up and came across this scene. They had grabbed a couple of cold LeCroix waters, setup their chairs in the back of the jeep and were just 'chillin', although I have a feeling it was 20 degrees warmer in the jeep.

Parenting... every day a new adventure.

Thanks for the chuckle boys.

1 comment: