Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not Speaking


Not Speaking, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

Hmmm... maybe they are having a bad day together. They look as though they are being forced to pull the wagon but they are having a little spat and don't plan on talking to each other.... they must be teenagers.

So... Is it HOT enough for anyone out there? I must be getting old. I hate the cold and shoveling snow and now I hate the heat and sweating while just walking to my car. Spring is too wet and I am now down to only one season that I find completely acceptable... FALL. The perfect time of year -- warm enough to get by with a light jacket during the day and perfectly chilly for the evenings while sitting by a campfire.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The horse kind of remind me of our children at times! Forced to sit together but not going to speak or be friendly!