Saturday, June 5, 2010

Confirmations Day

Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10


This is my oldest of three. As part of confirmation class he had to goto class once a week for about 3 years, excluding summers. His instructor was a parent with a child in the class and hands down a wonderful guy. I actually sat in a few classes to get to know him and how he worked with the kids and found that he was a dedicated, Godly man that really spent quality time with the kids. I think my son was actually a bit sad that it was ending as he really enjoyed getting together with his entire group.

Because of my surgery I was hesitant to have a house full of guests so we kept the party to just the grandparents that live in Madison and Milwaukee areas.

All in all it was a great day and by the look on his face he seemed to either be enjoying the service or the fact that his Dad was playing with the camera while sitting right behind him.



Listing to - Cas Haley - Walking On The Moon



No comments: