Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy People


Busy People, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

I added a new link to the right hand side of this blog. This link points to the site Groundwork Guatemala where my friends Ginny and Kevin are pouring their heart and soul into helping the poorest of the poor in Guatemala.

A little over a year ago I spend a couple weeks in Guatemala with Ginny and Kevin trying to help out. What an experience this was for me. I went down there hoping to give of myself to the people of Guatemala and found that I received 10 times over from them. It was a life changing experience that I will never forget.

I hope to make another trip down to work with Ginny and Kevin sometime in the next few years. I took lots of photos like this one as well as photos of many of the people I interacted with while working at the mission house.

Please visit their site, send words of encouragement and pray for them.



Listening to: Skillet - Comatose Comes Alive

No comments: