Monday, March 16, 2009

Stranded...


Stranded..., originally uploaded by tabrandt.

Thoughts of the past...

My computer was having issues for almost 2 months. I finally was able to get it back up and running. I had to reload photos back into Lightroom, which means a stroll back down memory lane from the last several years of photos.

This one sort of jumped out at me. I spent a couple of weeks in Guatemala working with Ginny and Kevin at The Servants Heart mission. It was one of the most humbling things I have taken part in and after a year has past I still think about my short time and the affect it has had on my life.

Ginny and Kevin have moved forward with a new mission called Groundwork Guatemala. Please take a look, they are so committed and do such a wonderful job. I only hope that I can find a way to get back down to Guatemala to lend a helping hand and heart to their new mission.



Listening to - Zoe Keating (if you like cello you have check her out)

No comments: