Saturday, August 16, 2008

When the wind blows

It is funny how when things change in your life how the focus of your photography can go right along with it.

When I was much younger I loved nature photography and would spend days hiding behind tall grass looking for that elusive shot of one of natures little creatures. Then I get married and begin to travel a little bit and I see my photography looking like I am always on vacation. Next come a few kids and their love of hockey and the next thing you know I feel like I am shooting for Sports Illustrated. I am still shooting sports but now I find with a few friends and family needing someone to capture their nuptials I have starting doing some weddings.

I am really not sure how good I am at any of these types of photography but I do know that it is a hobby that can continue to grow as things in your life change, and that is good.

No comments: