Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Weekend

Another family weekend of wild kids who don't see their cousins as much as they would like. We even played a board game. Yes, I played too, although I can't remember the name of it to save my life. I am not big into board games, but my wife is, which means I sit down and play now and then for the sake of ... well, lets just leave it there.

I am more of a photography guy and like to bring my camera to the family functions to get photos of all 10 kids. My mom never really wants anything for Christmas but this year she will get a really nice family photo of her 10 grandchildren. For the first time in years we were able to get them all lined up without a one of them crying.

This photo is one of my brother, who might not enjoy getting his photo taken but he is always willing to make a face...

No comments: