Monday, March 7, 2011

Wisconsin Driving


Wisconsin Driving, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

Driving home from Wausau Wisconsin in a freezing rain, snow, windy mess.

Our last hockey tournament of this hockey season was the second time in about a month that one of the three hockey players we having living under our roof participated in a tournament in Wausau, home of this year WIAA State Champions.

We didn't win, or even come close but we did have fun and made it a good part of the way home before the snow and car accidents started to happen. I hooked my point and shoot up a GorillaPod and hung it from the rear view mirror with the camera set to take a photo every 30 seconds. This was one of the many blizzard type shots I pulled from my camera when we safely got home.

My wife ask ---- You were holding a camera instead of watching the road?

No comments: