Saturday, April 3, 2010

Drawing


Drawing, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

Hockey season is over.. but our family is still quite busy. My wife even commented the other day that I have not updated this blog in a while and I haven't been taking as many photos as I normally do. She was so right, I need to start pulling the camera out and do a better job of looking at all the wonderful things around me... I guess I am just walking with my head down and not paying any attention.

So, I am hoping to pick my head up and not only enjoy the things that are happening around me but try and capture them as well. Hopefully if anyone even looks at this blog besides maybe my wife I will be posting some new shots for you a bit more regularly.

... and for those of you that don't like hockey (not sure how that could be) I promise that hockey photos are done for a little while... until fall anyway.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

He is so intent on his drawing!

Melissa said...

Glad to see you finally updated your blog! I enjoy looking at the pictures.

tabrandt said...

Thanks for the comment Melissa, great to know that someone likes them other than my cute wife "Debbie" who I can always count on for a comment or two.