Monday, June 1, 2009

New Dog Trick


New Dog Trick, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

I don't get many chances to shoot live music even as much as I enjoy live music. With that said, thanks to a good friend and fellow hockey parent I was asked to take photos at a UW-Madison graduation party last Saturday evening.

The young graduate was a really nice young man and the party was really nice time and I am sure a lot of work for his parents.

The booked a live band called "New Dog Trick". They will be at Summerfest here in Milwaukee on July 3rd. The lead singer GNO use to be the lead vocalist for the local band "The Toys". They put on a very nice show for a very diversely aged crowd and I believe fun was had by everyone, although I have a feeling there were a couple of miracle ears turned WAY DOWN.


Listening to: Pillar - For the Love of the Game

No comments: