Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy People


Busy People, originally uploaded by tabrandt.

Have you ever had a chance to get away from your life where for the most part you have the comfortable feeling. Even though many of us struggle with gas prices, the cost of housing and even putting food on the table when you have growing boys that never quit eating.

Several times in my life I have had the opportunity to see how other people in the world live and it is an eye opening experience and I recommend it to everyone.

I was so very fortunate to be able to travel to Guatemala and work the The Servants Heart mission. It is funny that I went down with such high hopes of helping others in need both physically and spiritually and although I may have achieved my goal it was reversed and extended to me many times over. I was in Guatemala City back in July of 2007 and not a day goes by that I do not think about the people I met.

I can not wait and only hope that I have the opportunity to visit again.

No comments: