Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hero


Hero
Originally uploaded by tabrandt
I am a sports fan, plain and simple - I am a guy - I like sports. On the other hand I have changed the way I looked at superstar athletes since I was a young boy. I still think many of them are gifted athletes but I no longer look at them as leaders and role models.

Now, I am not a huge fan of war and in a perfect world we would all just get along but we know our world is not perfect and sometimes we just can't all get along.

Our young kids that are our military, what a sacrifice they are making when they sign up to protect our freedoms.

I walk by this memorial each and every day on my way to and from work. Since taking this photo I think some of our young people are truly role models -- and Hero's.

Thank-you.

No comments: